Deliver clear and potable Water to every households with Service Connections within the Area of Coverage in the town of Santa Maria,Pangasinan.
- Installs water meter and service lines to new connections after full payment of charges/fees within the day or depending upon the volume of scheduled technical tasks but not later than the next two (2) days.
- Receives complaints thru telephone or personal reports and acts immediately within the day.
- For all other services as re-connection, transfer of service lines, change registered name, voluntary disconnection the Water District will respond immediately after paying the required charges and/or submission of required documents.
- For billings-statement of accounts for water bills will be prepared and be sent to concessionaires as follows:
Part of Cauplasan
|Every first working day of the month
|Every second working day of the month
|Every third working day of the month
|Every fourth working day of the month
- An orientation to new service applicants will be provided by the Water District Customer Service Assistant and fees will be computed by the Water District Water Maintenance Man after surveying the location of the new service applicant.
- Disconnected concessionaires for three (3) months shall be sent a notice/demand for settlement by our Legal Counsel. Non-payment of arrears ages will result to legal/court action.
- Disconnection Team Schedule:
- 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Every 10th day after Due Date
- Due Date Schedule:
- Every 12th day after billing date