A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
SMWD Compliance with Sec. 91 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10633 (General Appropriations Act FY 2015)
- About SMWD and Mandate
- Our Vision and Mission
- Citizen’s Charter
- SMWD Organizational Structure
- Financial Reports
- Annual Procurement Plan
- SYSTEM OF RANKING DELIVERY UNITS AND INDIVIDUALS
- Audited Annual Financial Report
- Operations Manual
- Approved Budget
- Annual Report
- Strategic Business Plan of SANTA MARIA WATER DISTRICT 2016-2021
- FOI Manual
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Reports.pdf
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Reports.xlsv
- Certification-NO (FOI) Request
- Final People’s (FOI) Manual 2018
- Freedom Of Information Manual (FOI) 2017